As humanity reaches out further – to Mars, Pluto and beyond – we are also reaching in further. Both our outer and inner exploration are leading us to ever more harmony, creativity, evolution.
I have always had a love for quiet and expanding awareness.
The essential teaching I learned and experienced with my second guide Cohen (expanding awareness), was that there is a deeper consciousness in humanity, a universal and unified consciousness that can be expressed as one through many individuals. It is very profound, a next potential starting to be experienced by humanity. Cohen made a profound discovery and contribution to the evolution of consciousness.
- 1980 started hatha yoga Adelaide Australia
- 1983-93 practiced Integral hatha yoga New York City USA
- 1993 USA certified Integral Hatha I yoga teacher
- 1993-2001 lived and worked with Integral Yoga Institute New York City USA
- 2001-2008 lived and worked with EnlightenNext magazine Massachusetts USA
- 2008 moved to Melbourne Australia
- 2010 attended the first Wisdom2.0 Silicon Valley USA
- 2011 Ross Hill and I cofounded This is Mindful, a stream of events on mindfulness which ran from January to May
- 2013 founded School of Space in July to establish mindfulness practices at Hub Melbourne, Hub Sydney and Hub Adelaide such as ‘meditation for entrepreneurs’. Ross joined me as cofounder and we ran a stream of monthly events around mindfulness until July 2014.
- 2014 participated in the first Do Lectures Australia
- 2015 School of Space is now developing to encompass mindfulness of physical space and ambient space. Both elements are key to dynamic and generative collaborative work spaces.
- 2015 Australian certification Shantarasa Hatha I yoga teacher (September-October)
My context for now becoming an Australian certified hatha yoga teacher, is to share with my Australian friends the power of quiet and meditation through simple hatha yoga. As we evolve to embody the quiet, happiness and creativity within us, we will be able to embrace more positive dynamism in our world together.
Stay tuned for upcoming School of Space developments…